The second annual Mohican Endurance Festival will be on Sunday, June 28 and feature a Mini, Sprint, Olympic & Half distance triathlon and duathlon. All events will start and finish at the beautiful Pleasant Hill Lake Park in Perrysville, Ohio.
Triathletes will start and finish their swim from the beach at Pleasant Hill Lake while duathletes will be enjoying an opening run on the trails within the park. Following the opening swim or run participants will take on bike courses that feature the challenging terrain surrounding the the Mohican State Forest. Participants will finish their epic event with a challenging trail run featuring breathtaking views of Pleasant Hill Lake Park.
Each finisher will receive a coveted Mohican Endurance Festival Finisher belt buckle with the size determined by the distance conquered. Due to size limitations at Pleasant Hill Lake Park there will be a limit of 500 total participants for this event. We anticipate a very early sell out.
Changes for the 2015 Mohican Endurance Festival
- Sunday, June 28th race date (website will reflect this today or Friday)
- Venue moved to Pleasant Hill Lake Park (across the lake)
- Swim start/finish at Pleasant Hill Lake beach area
- Transition area is just steps from the swim exit (eliminated 9% grade to TA 😉
- Awesome new bike courses that will challenge all ability levels (and bring back memories of past races at Pleasant Hill Lake Park)
- Challenging trail run within the park for all race distances
Mohican Endurance Festival NEW Course Maps