The 10th annual Miami University Triathlon & Duathlon is Saturday, May 9th and it looks like for the first time in the history of the event we’re going to have Summer-like weather conditions. The forecast is calling for a low of 64′ and a high of 85’…sounds like the middle of July rather than early May. You’ll hear NO complaining on our part as we finally welcome the warm weather to Ohio. We are expecting a field of nearly 400 participants for this Saturday’s triathlon and duathlon. Online registration is still open and will be available until Thursday, May 7th at Midnight.
- Friday, May 8 — Packet Pickup MU Rec Center (4:00pm–9:00pm)
- Saturday, May 9 — Transition Area open 5:30am–7am in parking lot next to Rec. Center
- Saturday, May 9 — MU Triathlon & Duathlon: 400m Swim/5k Run — 20k Bike — 5k Run
- 7:00am — Time trial start based on estimated 400 meter swim time
- 7:00am — Start of ALL Duathletes
RACE PACKET PICK-UP
Miami University Recreation Center
- Friday, May 8 from 4:00pm–9:00pm
- Saturday, May 9 from 5:30am–6:45am
There is NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION — packet pickup ONLY!
Garage parking rates are charged on an hourly basis of $1.00 for the first hour, $.50 for each additional hour with a maximum exit fee of $10.00. Payment options are cash or credit card. Bills larger than $10 are NOT accepted.
Go to http://www.hfpracing.com/policies.htm for all of HFP Racing’s policies on our events.
Go to http://www.hfpracing.com/faq.htm for most of the important questions pertaining to the event.
FIRST TIMER OR JUST UNFAMILIAR WITH THE USA TRIATHLON RULES?
Go to http://www.hfpracing.com/race-rules.htm for more information.
ALSO CHECK OUT THIS LINK FOR A HANDY CHECKLIST
FIRST TIME BRINGING THE FAMILY TO THE RACE?
GOOD LUCK AND SEE YOU ALL THIS WEEKEND.
Shannon Kurek, Race Director