The City of Portsmouth will host the 4th annual “SOMC TRI for Your LIFE” brought to you by Southern Ohio Medical Center, as the organization seeks to build on wellness initiatives and grow the multisport community within the greater Southern Ohio region.
On Sunday the Adult TRI will begin with a brief dip in the SOMC LIFE Center pool and then progress to a 9.6 mile 3-lap bike course and finishing with a challenging 5k run up and back down Sunrise Ave. The run will feature a rolling 5k course through the streets of Portsmouth.
We hope you will mark your calendars and join us for this exciting event!
Online Registration Closes: August 21, 2015 – 12:00 noon EST
SOMC LIFE Center (NEW LOCATION)
Saturday, August 22 — Kids Triathlon:
Age on December 31st of this year
- (Age 10 & under) 100y Swim — 5k Bike — ½mi Run
- (Ages 11–15) 200y Swim — 10k Bike — 1mi Run
Saturday, August 22 — HFP Course Talk and Preview:
- (2:00pm) for all Sunday courses and races
SOMC LIFE Center
Sunday, August 23 — SOMC Tri for your LIFE:
- 200y Swim — 10mi Bike — 5k Run
Saturday, August 22
- 9:00am — Kids Triathlon (Ages 11–15)
- 9:45am — Kids Triathlon (Age 10 & under)
Sunday, August 23
- 8:00am — SOMC Tri for your LIFE
RACE PACKET PICK-UP
SOMC LIFE Center
- Saturday, August 22 from 7:00am–8:45am (Kids Only)
SOMC Life Center
- Saturday, August 22 from 1:00pm–3:00pm
- Sunday, August 23 from 6:00am–7:30am
There is NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION — packet pickup ONLY!
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS:
- Directions on how to get to SOMC Life Center.
- Lodging in and around Portsmouth.
- HFP Racing registration policies.
- FAQ’s for HFP Racing events.
- USA Triathlon common rule violations.
- Race weekend checklist.
GOOD LUCK AND SEE YOU THIS WEEKEND.