The third stop on the FIT Family Series is at the beautiful Caesar Creek State Park on July 9-10. Triathletes will be treated to swim courses in the beautiful Caesar Creek Lake. Duathletes will start off with a fast out and back run within the park. The bike courses are described as rolling on mostly winding country roads surrounding the park. The final run is an out and back run that features a long section across the old dam levy on gravel roads. [GET REGISTERED]
Saturday, July 9 — Triathlon Swim Clinic — Course Specific
- 3:00–4:15pm / REGISTER
Saturday, July 9 — HFP Course Talk and Preview
- (2:00pm) for Sunday courses and races
Saturday, July 9 — Kidz Triathlon & Duathlon*
- (Ages 10 & under) 100y Swim — 4k Bike — ½mi Run
- (Ages 11–15) 200y Swim — 8k Bike — 1mi Run
*Duathlon starts with a ¼mi Run (Ages 10 & under) or a ½mi Run (Ages 11–15)
Sunday, July 10 — Caesar Creek Triathlon & Duathlon
- Mini: 250y Swim (2mi Run) — 7mi Bike — 2mi Run
- Sprint: 750m Swim (5k Run) — 20k Bike — 5k Run
- Olympic: 1500m Swim (5k Run) — 40k Bike — 10k Run
- 2:00pm — Transition area opens for Kidz races
- 3:00pm — Kidz Triathlon & Duathlon (Ages 11–15)
- 4:15pm — Kidz Triathlon & Duathlon (Ages 10 & under)
- 6:00–7:30am — Transition area open
- 7:30am — Mini Women’s start
- 7:40am — Mini Men’s start
- 7:50am — All Duathletes (Mini, Sprint and Olympic)
- 7:50am — Sprint Triathlon Waves
- 8:00am — Olympic Triathlon Waves
RACE PACKET PICK-UP
Caesar Creek State Park Beach Area
- Saturday, July 9 from 10:00am–3:00pm
- Sunday, July 10 from 6:00am–7:30am
There is NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION — packet pickup ONLY!
SATURDAY WAVE START TIMES
3:00pm — Kidz Duathlon (Ages 11–15)
3:05pm — Kidz Triathlon (one at a time starting with age 15)
KIDZ 10 & UNDER
4:15pm — Kidz Duathlon (Ages 10 & under)
4:20pm — Kidz Triathlon (One at a time starting with age 10)
SUNDAY WAVE START TIMES
6:00-7:30am — TRANSITION OPEN
7:30am — ALL women in Mini Triathlon
7:40am — All men in the Mini Triathlon
7:45am — All Duathletes (Mini, Sprint and Olympic)
7:45am — Sprint Triathlon Elite Men, Men 29 & under
7:48am — Sprint Triathlon Men 30-39, Clydesdale
7:51am — Sprint Triathlon Men 40-49
7:54am — Sprint Triathlon Men 50+, Sprint Relay Team, Aquabike Men
7:57am — Sprint Triathlon Women, Athena, Aquabike Women
8:05am — Olympic Triathlon Elite Men, Men 29 & under
8:08am — Olympic Triathlon Men 30-39, Clydesdale
8:11am — Olympic Triathlon Men 40-49
8:14am — Olympic Triathlon Men 50+, Olympic Relay Team, Aquabike Men
8:18am — Olympic Triathlon Women, Athena, Aquabike Women
**Your Age Group wave is your USA Triathlon age based on 12/31/15
HFP Racing Swim Start Procedure (Kids, Mini, Sprint and Olympic only)
As indicated in the above schedule each division will be called to the start line based on their age or division. We will send off each wave 3 participants at a time every 3 seconds. This allows for better flow and safety during the swim portion of the race. It will be very important for participants to be ready to entry the start corral when called to the start line so please plan accordingly.
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS:
- Course Map Links
- Directions on how to get to Caesar Creek State Park.
- Lodging in and around Warren County.
- HFP Racing registration policies.
- FAQ’s for HFP Racing events.
- USA Triathlon common rule violations.
- Race weekend checklist.
GOOD LUCK AND SEE YOU THIS WEEKEND.